Leah flipped over again today!! Woohoo! Not sure why I am so excited though--it's nice to be able to walk out of a room knowing she will still be in the same place when I get back.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Your pics. and thoughts expressed on the ENTIRE blog are beautifully done ! Enjoy your family !! wishing you all a VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR !!! .... Love, Ann & Mon
That's AWESOME! It doesn't seem like she should be rolling over yet, although I asure that I have just lost track of time. I still have to meet her!!!!!
2 comments:
Your pics. and thoughts expressed on the ENTIRE blog are beautifully done ! Enjoy your family !! wishing you all a VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR !!! .... Love, Ann & Mon
That's AWESOME! It doesn't seem like she should be rolling over yet, although I asure that I have just lost track of time. I still have to meet her!!!!!
Post a Comment